No products in the cart.
Having a beauty regimen isn’t a replacement for self-confidence, but if you think you need a little bit of tweaking, then the following is a full 90-day guide!
See Also: Detox Bath Made Easy
90-Day Guide to a Healthy Beauty Routine
- During the weekdays, stay away from alcoholic beverages. Instead, opt for water and herbal tea.
- Smoking isn’t a healthy habit, and it ruins the skin. Instead of lighting a cigarette, try e-cigs or vapors a try.
- Feed yourself healthy food by adding a little color to your diet.
See Also: Eat Your Way to Healthy Skin
- If you’re into drinking soda, try infused water instead. Maintain the flavor, but get rid of the extra sugar!
- Cleanse your face by using a product that gets rid of oil. Additionally, you want something that will not dry out the skin.
- Shower and relax daily.
- Maintain a hydrated skin by daily moisturizers.
- Drink lemon water before hitting the sack.
- Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep depending on your body’s circadian rhythm.
- Moisturize and trim your nails. Use a cuticle pen instead of cutting them.
- Condition your hair with coconut oil. This seals the moisturizer, keeping it beautiful and healthy.
- Do yoga on no-gym days.
- Re-do or remove your nail polish.
- Try resistance training at least three times a week.
- Treat your skin to facemasks! Make them yourself or purchase one.
Every Two Weeks
- Indulge yourself in some manicure and pedicure.
- Make time to do your eyebrows. Whether it’s wax or threading– make sure your eyebrows are always maintained.
- Prevent split ends from happening by applying oil on the edges of your locks.
- Touch up your hair dye.
- Try body-wrap.
- Indulge on some hair removal.
- Create a natural face mask.